Research League: Fall Term
At Action Potential Lab, we believe that problem solving techniques, comprehension, and creativity are best enhanced when we use both sides of the brain. Research League is one way that we are able to share this belief with your little ones. Each week features a new branch of art and/or science, such as play-doh sculptures that can be incorporated into simple electric circuits to turn on LEDs.
We are excited to present another semester filled with ALL NEW experiments, projects and learning starting on Monday, September 24th!
Each week will feature a new branch of science fused with a new style of art. Many classes also feature creative take-home projects that are bound to wow and amaze friends and family.
$320 + HST
451 Christie Street, Toronto, ON, M6G 3C7
September 24th - December 3rd (10 Weeks)
*** No class on Thanksgiving, October 8th, 2018
Kindergarten, Grades 1-4
What Action Potential Lab Provides
- all materials + supplies
- use of an APL lab coat
Feel free to email us with any other questions
How to Register
Register and pay for your child's spot by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button.
You will receive a payment confirmation through email.
Look out for an email from us a week before the first class with important additional information. In the meantime, feel free to shoot us a message if you have any questions or concerns.
- Students must be registered prior to the commencement of the first class.
- Your child's spot is secured when payment has been received and the General Information Sheet has been fully completed and submitted. Students will not be able to participate in the activities if the student information form is missing or incomplete.
- There are no makeups or refunds for missed classes.
- Refunds will not be issued seven days prior to the first class.
- Action Potential Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the class, should the class size fall below eight students.