Science + Art March Break Camp
Join us for our Marine Madness March Break camp, where we become underwater adventurers (like Silvia Earle or Jacques Cousteau) and learn all about the deep blue sea!
Special Visiting Guests include:
- a Marine Biologist who specializes in sharks!?!
- a Geneticist who has spent time in the Arctic.
Other Special Camp Days include:
- A field trip to the ROM, where we have a fun scavenger hunt planned!
- A fabulous last day gallery exhibition for parents and friends so that campers can show off all of their awesome research projects.
It is definitely a March Break Camp you won't want to miss!
$475 + HST
March 12-16, 2018
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
5% discount for Siblings
Discounts available at the original time of booking only.
Only one discount can apply. Max. discount is 5%
Before + After Care
Before Care is available for $10 a day 8:30 - 9:00 am
After Care is available for $15 a day 3:30 - 4:30 pm
Late fees: The first time late is free, after which late fees apply.
What to pack for camp?
- morning snack
- afternoon snack
- lunch with a water bottle
- warm clothes (for recess)
- indoor & outdoor shoes (if it's raining or snowing)
- any medications or epipens with instructions
*Please note that this is a nut-free facility so lunches must be packed accordingly
Campers must be registered 1 week prior to the commencement of the first day. Campers will not be able to participate in the activities until the Information Form is filled out and submitted. Once payment is received, a confirmation will be emailed to you. Receipt of payment and Information Form secures your child's place in the camp. There are no makeups or refunds for missed days. A 50% fee will be applied if you cancel between 1-4 weeks before program starts. Refunds will not be given the week of camp. Action Potential Lab reserves the right to cancel any event should group size be below eight clients.
How to Register
Register and pay for your child's spot by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button
We will follow up with an email to confirm and go over any questions about the class.